July 7, 2018

A year later. . .

My last post was over a year ago. How is that possible? I can truthfully blame gainful employment. My new full time teaching position has had me reading, lesson prepping, praying and grading the clever writings of my sophomores all year. It was an incredible year of growth and hard work for me, transitioning from part time teaching in my sweet, small world of a homeschool hybrid program to full time teaching high school English all day every day. So to catapult into the present: I could be described as the wife to Dan, mom to one middle schooler, one high schooler and one college student, a teacher to sophomores, a friend who now works full time and doesn't see her friends very often, and a long distance family member to. . .every relative that she has. This verse also describes my life: The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart. Romans 10:8. 

But how I have missed writing! I hear monologues in my head as I run errands from the passenger seat as my middle child beauty is now my chauffeur. I see photos in need of captions all around me, as I walk around my neighborhood or Orlando theme parks. Recently, I just feel blessed and thankful and a tad bit teary about it all. 

Okay, the aforementioned feeling is not new. That could be my bio on all of my social media. 

*Leaves to change bio on all social media accounts.*

Glad to be back at the laptop,
LA





No comments:

Post a Comment