March 4, 2012

New Series

Hello, Friends,

Shampoo bottles and cleansing analogies are on my mind tonight. I have spent the day Bible- studying and PowerPoint- editing for my next speaking engagement. Lather, Rinse, Repent: Make a Clean Break will be introduced at the Dayspring Baptist Church Ladies' Retreat next weekend. We will explore the freedom that results from breaking up with our sin and embracing a life of obedience. I am so excited to spend time with these ladies from my hometown.

Please pray for our every detail of our gathering to please our audience of One.

Notes from the retreat will be posted within a week of my return.

Blessings,
Leigh Ann

2 comments:

  1. I am beyond thrilled that our retreat is almost here!! Cannot wait!! I have been praying for you and your preparations and all of our sweet precious ladies coming!! I know God is going to show up in a BIG way! I'm so excited to be a small part. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you mommy
    - Charlotte

    ReplyDelete