August 21, 2015

That Parenting Book

I have things to say. All bloggers do. BeDevoted.com was/is a collection of life lessons and enlightenment from the Holy Spirit. When I am pondering a passage of Scripture or walking through the valley of the shadow of death, I long to learn, grow, and remember what I have learned. Writing about an event or an illumination is my way of bookmarking that memory.

Currently, my life experiences are happening at such a pace that I am six months behind on processing things for myself, much less sharing what I am learning. Am I even learning? I am not sure that I am, because I haven't written about it.

Am I just walking in circles these days? No! I am a student. A disciple is what Jesus calls me. I must learn, grow, and write.

A few years ago, I wanted to write a book about my children, but the very gentlemanly Holy Spirit cautioned me to wait until our family grew a bit older. I am so glad that I did. That "book" would have actually been a brochure. Apparently, I have learned more about parenting in one year than I have in the previous decade. I may write that parenting book when I am a grandparent. It will be memoirs NOT advice at that. You won't want to miss those revelations. Stay tuned.

I do know this. I have things to say, because I am daily learning and growing. I have enough material for a blog. So I will stay here. First project of the day: create aliases for my children.




No comments:

Post a Comment