December 29, 2009

Special thanks

. . . to our hostesses this morning in Huntsville, Alabama. The Patio Room was warm and welcoming to the guests with festive centerpieces, yummy food, and creative door prizes. Having my mother in law invite me to come and share a message of encouragement to her dear friends actually encouraged me. What an honor!

Today, I was blessed by the ladies that attended this brunch. Dan led worship with his usual sensitivity and professionalism. I am praying for more opportunities to minister with him. It was a great preview of the days to come.

The message today featured my process of moving away from needing other people's approval and toward checking for God's approval in my thoughts and words.

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to You, Oh Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Another precious group. Thanks for coming, Ladies. Thanks to my sweet, supportive family.

Thanks, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment